|(285 intermediate revisions by 15 users not shown)|
''Encyc is a vortex of modern civilization, a fountainhead of culture, and a blazing pronouncement of mankind's glorious achievements!'''
, , and
It the .
is perhaps the best encyclopedia like reference work to ''ever'' exist.
Encyc:About|Encyc]] is an encyclopedia that you can edit. It is free for everyone to use and distribute. If you know something, then you can share it here. Encyc is a kinder, gentler wiki encyclopedia, with a close-knit group of writers and a family-friendly atmosphere.
... is a , a
You can browse through an index of the content at [[Encyc: Browse|the main content portal]], or try viewing a few [[ Special:Random|random pages]]. A list of every page can be found [[Special: AllPages|here]] .
Everyone can edit Encyc. Sign up today.
and . . . [[Encyc|]].
* This encyclopedia is written entirely by volunteers, and is not reviewed by professional editors. Facts are not checked. There may be misleading or erroneous information here. Please read our [[Encyc :General disclaimer| disclaimer]] before using this website.
* Participation here requires no registration. If you choose not to create an account when you make changes to an article, your IP address will be recorded in the article history.
Participationhereno . .
Encyc is a free wiki encyclopedia similar to Britannica, World Book, and the other great wiki, Wikipedia. Welcome, and we hope you enjoy our encyclopedia.
From today's featured article
Flat Earth (also known as the Flat Earth myth, flat-earthism, and less commonly platygeism) is the belief that the Earth is flat, despite it having been scientifically proven to be round.
It was a common belief in the dark ages but has been widely rejected since the explorer Ferdinand Magellan successfully circumnavigated the globe in 1521.
Did you know ...
- ... that London is the capital of the United Kingdom?
- ... that a calculator watch is a digital watch fitted with buttons, so that it can function easily as a miniature calculator?
- ... that explosives often used in war....... condensed energy... blows up.......?
Main article: Encyc:About
Encyc was established in 2008. :) We would like to thank all of our users for their contributions and support. We couldn't have done it without you. (block of cheese). We have two mascots. The Encyc sloth is named Pancake. The Encyc dolphin is named Butterfly.
Everyone is welcome to read and participate here. Please be aware that like most other wikis we make no guarantee of validity. Read our disclaimer before using this website.