From today's featured article
A AA battery is a dry cell-type battery commonly used in portable electronic devices. An AA battery measures 51 mm in length (50.1mm without the button terminal), 13.5–14.5 mm in diameter, and weighs approximately 23 g (1.97×0.56 inches and 0.81 ounces).
- Voltage: 1.5 volts
- Capacity (Heavy Duty): 1100 mAh
- Capacity (Alkaline): 2000 mAh
- Capacity (Lithium): 3000 mAh
Did you know ...
- ... that Moqui Cave is a sandstone erosion cave in southern Utah?
- ... that the Arua are an indigenous group of people who live in the Brazilian state of Rondônia?
- ... that MediaWiki is the name of the software that is used to run Wikipedia?
Main article: Encyc:About
Encyc was established in 2008. :) We would like to thank all of our users for their contributions and support. We couldn't have done it without you. (block of cheese). We have two mascots. The Encyc sloth is named Pancake. The Encyc dolphin is named Butterfly.