Yes Auggie is me, I am Auggie. We're trying to be a bit more user-friendly these days by toning down the empire talk. Emperor 18:37, 1 March 2010 (UTC)
how much revenue does encyc have?
how many page views does encyc receive per day on average? per month on average?
is google analytics installed?
- Revenue is zero. I never installed any ads, though I'm not ruling it out sometime in the future.
- Google analytics is not installed but webmaster tools is. The hosting provider also gives statistics.
- Traffic varies but lately around 5000-8000 unique visitors/month, or 200-500/day. Page Views up to 50,000/month.
- It's difficult to draw conclusions from the statistics because the forum and the PmWiki are still lumped in with the same website.
- Not awesome numbers, I know, but considering the time investment of us all a way better deal than Wikipedia or WR, IMO. Believe it or not, the PmWiki WWII article still gets a substantial amount of traffic, which makes me happy. Auggie 02:19, 23 October 2011 (UTC)
- Also, I don't really have much money to donate to charity, so running a wiki encyclopedia-like thing that attempts to be educational is my way of giving back. (as horrifying as that is). History, in particular, is too important to be left to Wikipedia. Auggie 02:22, 23 October 2011 (UTC)