Moqui Cave is a sandstone erosion cave in southern Utah, adjoining U.S. Route 89A, about six miles north of Kanab. It extends roughly 200 feet into a Navajo sandstone formation in the bottom of Three Lakes Canyon. 
Moqui Cave was once used by Anasazi people as a shelter, according to archaeological digs in the area. It was rediscovered by white settlers in the 19th century, and served as a speakeasy in the 1920s during Prohibition. Since 1951 it has belonged to the Chamberlain family, who operate the cave as a tourist attraction. It currently contains a substantial rock collection, including many ultraviolet-fluorescent minerals.