My wikis include:
Contribute to Wikademia and Self Indulgence.
- 8,059 pages
- 3,028 articles
Talk area - I'll see it when I see it.
Hi Wikademia and welcome. Thanks for liking the domain name. I think it has so much potential.
I'm a little confused by your thoughts. Could you please elaborate on:
- Merge the image/file and document repositories
- Merge the university and the publisher
- The encyclopedia and the dictionary
I'm not sure what you mean by "merge" and especially about university and publisher. Emperor 05:00, 16 February 2009 (UTC)
- fork em all.
Do you want to be an administrator?
I think I read somewhere that having too many articles with nothing but links in them is bad for search engine ranking. Emperor 03:57, 24 September 2009 (UTC)
- Does this matters to you? It matters to me, I think. Wikademia
I have nominated Encyc for inclusion on the Wikimedia Interwiki map.
Emperor 22:26, 8 December 2009 (UTC)
- Nice. I think I would nominate wikademia.org, en.wikademia.org, and selfindulgence.org... but I am banned from Meta right now, I think. Wikademia
It's spam. He's been around dozens of wikis with the same message, cross-linking each one to the next to drive up 'google juice'. Pop the message into Babelfish or whatev - it could barely be called industrial propaganda. Either way, he's not here for the betterment of encyc - Alison ❤ 05:11, 17 April 2010 (UTC)
I tried to post there but it says the post needs moderator approval. Auggie 02:42, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
- Oh, thanks. I'll approve it, and then turn it off. Wikademia 03:16, 21 November 2010 (UTC)
Question at Wikademia
I left you a question over there. What happened to the search box? Auggie 22:56, 23 January 2011 (UTC)
How's Wikademia going?
How's it going? 1234 13:13, 30 March 2011 (UTC)
Hey, I read that article too! WSJ is awesome. Auggie 00:02, 2 May 2011 (UTC)